Plan your trip
What to expect
Elephant Sands is a Bush Lodge where you can get the real Bush experience. The lodge is set on a private conservancy of 16000 hectare. Since there are no fences all wildlife can roam freely from one waterhole to another and one can expect to see anything during your stay at Elephant Sands. its an experience to get closer to nature and take into consideration all the smaller life.
There is an abundance of wildlife in the area, and with no fences these animals roam freely amongst us, we have many antelope species, from kudu, impala, steenbok and many more, we have the elephants and giraffes, we have lions, leopards and wild dogs in the area as well as your famous hyena, the smaller species such as genets, civets and servals as well as the mongoose and honey badgers and many more rodents, our abundant bird life and beautiful plant species all around.
- Swimming pool.
- Restaurant - serving Breakfast & Lunch à la carte.
- Dinner - set menu, prepared by our wonderful chefs.
- Bar – serves a range of local & international beers, wines, spirits and soda's.
- Curio shop.
- Laundry service.
- No charging points in the bedroom, only in the main area.
- There is no cell reception except a cellphone service called Be Mobile
- There are no fans in the lodge.